by Richard Brody
One of the most over – used, expressions, is, when individuals state, they want to be, the best they can be! Since, each of us, is unique, in various ways, the path to becoming better, happier, and more personally, fulfilled, and recognize the best ways, to creating one’s personal CLAIM, to fame, is, anything – but, one – size – fits – all! If you wish these things, in your life, it is essential to proceed with a plan which determines and leads you to the best possible path specifically, for you! Taking the time, and making a quality effort must lead you to how to best consider, and focus – on, your life, etc. With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnenonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it matters.
1. Check – up (from the neck – up); character; choices; clarity; care; creative; consider: After over four decades of providing and conducting hundreds of personal development seminars, and training programs, I strongly believe one must begin this process with a thorough, introspective, objective, check – up, from the neck – up! Discover your essential quality of character, and carefully make the best choices to address your needs, etc! Do so with an open – mind, and with the ultimate degree of clarity, so you can take the best care of yourself! It takes a creative mind and attitude to care, for yourself, and your best – interests!
2. Listening; learning; lessons: Avoid believing you know – it – all, but, rather effectively proceed forward listening and learning from every conversation and experience and commit to becoming better, from the lessons – learned, and feeling better because of the choices you take!
3. Attitude; aptitude; attention; actions; aspirations: It takes a true, positive, can – do, attitude (but, without wearing, rose – colored glasses), combined with a relevant, well – developed, aptitude, and skill – set, to be ready to take the best actions, on your own – behalf! Focus on achieving your aspirations, instead of settling, for less!
4. Integrity; ideals; ideas; inspire; imagine; innovate; inner – self: Unfortunately, many who believe, they have integrity, still, tell themselves, lies! Be honest with yourself, and your ideals, and develop ideas, which will bring you, forward, towards, your best path! Imagine the possibilities, and innovate, when needed, never accepting, good – enough, and/ or, the same – old, same – old! What is meaningful, to your, inner – self?
5. Make mark; mean – it; motivate: Whatever you consider, be certain, you truly, mean it, rather than, simply, are following – the – lead, of the rest – of – the – pack! When you are true, consistently, to yourself, it will motivate you, to enhancing your path – forward!
Avoid the tendency, to lie, to yourself, but, rather, become your best, and focus, on your personal, CLAIM to fame! Are you, ready, willing, and able, to proceed, towards becoming, the best – you – can – be?
About the author
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands, and conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. His company, PLAN2LEAD, LLC has an informative website http://plan2lead.net and Plan2lead can also be followed on Facebook http://facebook.com/Plan2lead