This year has changed the way we work, with a significant portion of people either working from home or moving to work remotely as part of the gig economy.
- Lack of interaction with others is a work from home issue for 32% of people.
- Over 50% of people working from home suffer from back pain.
- Exercise is part of their routine for 84% of people working from home.
- Anxiety is the biggest mental health issue working from home, affecting 52% of homeworkers
- 76% of people have had no training at all on how to work from home.
- The United States is the number one country respondents want to work from remotely (this survey was also conducted from November 5th – 10th).
See the full results here