By Anne Reilly, founder and CEO of PaycheckPlus
RevApp is Revenue’s most recent addition to its suite of online services. RevApp is a mobile app, provided by Revenue, to help customers manage their tax affairs ‘on the go’ and is available to download free from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. A Windows version will also be available shortly.
RevApp provides customers with quick and easy mobile access to the following online services:
- Myaccount– online services for customers not registered for ROS
- ROS– online services for self-employed and business customers
- Receipts tracker* – the easy way to record and manage receipts for your expenses
- Myenquiries– online contact facility that allows you to securely send and receive correspondence to and from Revenue;
- Calculators and tools – online tools to help you calculate taxes such as Pay as you Earn (PAYE), Local Property Tax (LPT) and Vehicle Registration Tax (VRT).
* This new service, which is also accessible in myAccount and ROS, allows customers to record and manage receipts for their expenses including health expenses. Customers can also download receipts details and/or images in PDF format and this facility is very useful for customers whose returns are submitted by a tax agent.
Further information is available on the Revenue website: http://www.revenue.ie/en/spotlights/mobile-app-revapp.html